Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- A single button Dive Computer makes it effortless to set Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes. Ideal for beginners in Scuba Diving. It is easy to use and easy to read all the information due to the high-definition screen that gives large numerical displays.
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%. PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar. CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.Three levels of user adjustable conservatism. Visual and distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms.
- User-selectable deep stop function. Adjustable unit of measure: imperial or metric. Battery life indicator. User changeable battery. Battery model: CR2430.
- The interface (not included) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac.
- The Leonardo dive computer is made in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Freediving equipment since 1946.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device