Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- ADVENTURE TRAVEL READY pack a jacket, helmet, boots, and all your must have gear in this bag for your next outdoor adventure. The Athalon "Everything" Boot Bag is loaded with features to suit your active lifestyle.
- AMAZING STORAGE the boot bag features zippered, ventilated side pockets for boots, a center section for a jacket, helmet, or clothing, an MP3 pocket on the front with headphone port, and clips in each pocket for gloves, keys, and small accessories.
- COMFORT FEATURES this bag include padded hidden backpack straps, four padded lumbar back pads for comfort, and versatile top and front carry handles.
- SPECIAL FEATURES bottom drainage grommets, a waterproof PVC bottom, a bungee cord on the front to hold a jacket or clothing layers, and reflective piping for increased visibility.
- DIMENSIONS: 17" x 15" x 14" / Capacity = 3570 cu. in. (58.5 liters) / Weight = 3.8 lbs. / Fits boots up to Size 13 mens
- Constructed of high density polyester with waterproof backing
- Separate side entry zippered boot sections. Linear inches: 46 inches
- Reinforced, padded hidden backpack straps
- Bottom waterproof tarp to keep bag and contents from getting wet
- Contour shape fits boots and provides effortless transportation
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device